Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site

Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site
Check out our web-site - click the Logo

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Romance and the Kiss of God.

The Lord is calling the Islands of the Seas, and the Ends of the Earth to a place of Divine Romance with Him.

I love it! I can feel the Divine romance in the Islands of the sea! The sweet kiss of Jesus as He dwells with us.

"Let Him kiss me with tender kisses; for thy love is better than wine. your oils have a goodly fragrance; your name is as oil poured forth; therefore do the virgins love thee. Draw me; we will run after thee: The King has brought me into his chambers; we will be glad and rejoice in thee; We will make mention of thy love more than of wine: rightly do we love thee" Song of Songs 1:2-4.

When people drink wine they become influenced by it, we need the wine of God, because when we become intoxicated in his love we become abandoned to its influence.
Our cry from the Islands of the Sea.
Fill me with your divine love Jesus
Draw me away in your love Jesus
Cause me to be intoxicated in your love Jesus
An abandoned heart is possessed by that which it abandons itself to.
Oh to be possessed by the Spirit of the living God
To be kissed by his passion and overwhelmed in his love
Love sick from the ends of the Earth and the Islands of the sea
We follow Him into His chambers and become His possession. ( From my book Glory to Glory IJ 2007.)

When I fly over Australia or India it demands a response in my soul because of its vastness. But when we view the vastness of God it inspires worship from the Spirit.

Ian Johnson
www.papelim.org.nz

No comments: