Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site

Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site
Check out our web-site - click the Logo

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OHOPE UPDATE

Ohope update:

Well its been a busy time here at the Ohope Christian Fellowship over the past week.

I have been meeting One on One with folk from the Church here in Ohope all week. by Sunday I will have had 54 individual 90 minutes sessions where the Lord has delivered, healed and released folk in amazing ways. I have been part of their elders meeting, ministered in one of their home groups, ministered to the youth, taken a training session on how to flow in the glory and preached 4 times in public meetings...

Some highlights:

1) Many glory led deliverances and healings, plus prophetic release in individuals. the testimonies of freedom have been wonderful.

2)The youth last night sitting on the floor after moving in the glory themselves with many healings, visions, Angelic encounters. making very real and heartfelt crys and committment to take this glory to the street the nation & the nations.

3)There is such a good team here in Ohope that I know the followup to what we have seen this week will be carried on with passion and committment. What I saw with the youth last night was absolute revival.

This is very good ground and I want to honour Graham & Judy and all the elders at Ohope Christian fellowship.

On the way down to Ohope my old car said this far and no more in Matamata. The guys tell me it would cost $3000 to fix the engine and then the car is only worth $1500 so the maths just dont work. I have found a 1994 Nissan Maxima here in Ohope in very good condition for $3500 so Im going to buy it. (all donations accepted)
So once again the Lord has come through for me.

Im really looking forward to the Revival Fire NZ conference in Auckland which will be my next speaking engagement along with some other amazing NZ speakers
If you havent booked check out the details at www.fusion.org.nz This is going to be a great and significant time in NZ revival history.

I have most of April free if there is any one who wants us to come and minister in their Church or outreach meetings. At this stage May & June are totally booked more details later.

Dont forget you can order my books Glory to Glory & 21 days into the heart of Jesus on our website. www...hisamazinggloryministries.org

Bless you

No comments: