Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site

Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site
Check out our web-site - click the Logo

Saturday, August 21, 2010

THEY OVERCAME BY>>>>>>>

They overcame the enemy by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony and loved not their lives even unto death. Revelation 12:11

Testimony Greek = Martyria As one testifies before a judge. Or a legal record
Life = Psyche our soul life
Death = Thanatos separation form soul and body whereby life on earth is ended.

Thank you Jesus you’ve saved me by your blood and your blood brings me into relationship with the God of Israel………and the Martyria of what you wrote in my history before a day began (Psalm 139) stands as my witness before all heaven that I am a son by adoption and I have the power to bring other sons to you… as a Martyr dying to the desires of my soul longing for heaven and all His glory I overcome…..through relationship, through your word written in my heart and not on pages, this brings release in my spirit as my soul gives up its rights until there is a separation and my spirit knows its true home..In the heart of Jesus. Heaven comes down into my life because of Jesus and I live and fulfill … “ As it is in heaven so on earth” The sword of your word separates even the soul & spirit and brings death to all that stands between me and heaven and life through all that was written before a day began..

Its not the story about how you took me out of the sad and sorry state my heart was in before I knew you Jesus that’s our history together and Im thankful for our history Lord.
I overcome by your blood (our relationship) Im in covenant relationship through the blood Thank you Jesus. I overcome by seeing and living all that was written about my life before a day began and walking into that.. Then dying to the soul life that opposes you Jesus the things that trap me into seeing you only as saviour and not as Lord & friend You call me to be a martyr and to die to self until your glory is established, not through dead works but through relationship and friendship. My love grows till I can no longer live without it and I chase hard after you Jesus until your Kingdom is established and mine is laid down as an act of worship and I go lovesick into your chambers to be totally possessed by you…. That’s how we overcome me and you Jesus.


ישוע אני כל כך מאוהב בך ואני רוצה להניח את חיי כדי להביא לכם תהילה וכב
דרך סיפור האהבה שלנו אחרים עשויים לראות את התהילה שלך זה הרצון שלי

IAN JOHNSON
www.hisamazinggloryministries.org

No comments: