Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site

Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site
Check out our web-site - click the Logo

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Deep South Grassroots Tour

DELEVERENCE & FREEDOM IN THE SOUTH.

Been out of braodband contact for a couple of days now so here is an update from Friday
Friday we were in Balclutha I spoke at the FGBFI. There was a young man there who was into Vampire & Warewolf movies and books and he manefested..Ha it was huge he growled like to wolf I delt with it and he was totally shocked he was going home to burn all his posters and stuff (his choice) and he renounced his obsession..it gave him a real fright...There is a warning in there for anyone who plays around with wrong spiritual stuff. The young man spoke up about other issues in his life because he saw the power of God and publicly repented of all sorts of stuff..this created conviction in the whole meeting and we prayed for most of the folk there. very interesting meeting. Why people try to hide deliverance out in a back room these days I will never know.. because it just snowballed and many got free.

Saturday we traveled down to Curio Bay and prayed around the place alot..I was aware that something was blocking in the southgate...not the same freedom as when I was there last time. As we visited the Penguins they were fighting the locals had never before seen this happen. Then I saw a Wessel running up the hill stop and stand on his hind legs then run a bit more..The Lord said there is an interloper in the place. I prayed and the Lord shoed me the headland overlooking the sea. I saw in the spirit that there had been stuff happening there that was not good or Godly so we dealt with it on the Sunday morning at the Curio bay fellowship..There had even been a recent fall from that bluff killing a young local man..All this I didnt know until after we prayed. I saw the glory restored and the gate opened again....Something happened that the locals had never seen..The Yellow eyed Penguins came home several hour early from the sea.. they always come home just on dark but yesterday they came home at 3pm and were relaxed.. something broke that made the Pengiuns happy.

Yesterday afternoon after two meetings at Curio bay we headed for Gore where I spoke at the meeting there in the town hall...The Power of conviction came down strong and the meeting ended with most on their faces before God..young and old alike were touched. I was so very blessed because this meeting started after my visit two years ago to seek a move of God. You can feel it welling up in Gore..

Tonight Im speaking in Gore again, I challnged the folk to bring the unsaved so looking forward to seeing what happens tonight.

Its a very different trip this year lots more deliverance and body ministry. Im getting a bit tired so any prayers for strength etc greatly appreciated. I still havent booked my tickets back yet either but looking like we will be home on the 10th August. When I say we Joye my wife is coming to join me on the 26th July. Pray that the locals would see the value of sowing into this ministry...

Tonight as I said is in the James Cunningham wing in Gore
Tuesday 4pm We are going into Invercargill Prision please pray for a captive audience.
Tuesday 7:30pm Invercargill RSA meeting.

Blessings

Ian Johnson
www.hisamazinggloryministries.org

No comments: