Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site

Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site
Check out our web-site - click the Logo

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mosgiel pushing south

SOUTH ISLAND GRASSROOTS TOUR>2010

Today my friend and amour bearer Rex Adams picked me up from Timaru...Divine appointments all the way. We called into see a Sheep breeder in Palmerston who is a wonderful man of God and prayed and shared for a couple of hours. Its wonderful to experience people in Isolated places who are hearing and walking in the Glory because God has been teaching them... " The spirit of truth shall lead us into all truth" Then we called into see a man who is writing and researching the history of Pentecost in NZ...WOW I learnt so much.

Tonight the meeting was in Mosgiel...no salvation's but an extremely hungry bunch of folk. I spoke about living a supernatural life and intimacy with God...I spoke a little about working with Angels...hungry hearts kept me there for some time....Kathie Walters is coming to Mosgiel in Sept and I was able to encourage many to attend the meetings..God is at work.

Tomorrow we travel to Balclutha via some isolated rural countryside..where I'm sure we will have many encounters with God and His people...I just love being at the grassroots of NZ Christianity where people are not afraid to call a spade a spade....Tonight we are staying with Bruce & Dawn who have become a regular stopping point in recent times....Thanks guys.

Ian Johnson
www.hisamazinggloryministries.org

No comments: