Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site

Shalom & Welcome to our Blog Site
Check out our web-site - click the Logo

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Invercagill From Prison to Praise

Yesterday we were in Invercargill and in the afternoon we had a meeting in the chapel at Invercargill Prison. It was a great meeting and God moved on the men. There were a number of hardened men who just had tears on their faces and were greatly moved by the Lord.. It was such a privilege to be there to see this happen. Many people are in a prison but dont know it, but thee men have no doubts. Pray for these men that God would move on them more in the quiet of their cell.. I also want to say how much I admire the work of the Chaplin's in the prison.

At night I spoke at the Invercargill FGBFI in the RSA....There was a good number in the meeting and a real openness to share. I just let go and let God it was a great meeting where the power of God was manifest and many were touched in His love.....

Tonight Im in Lawrence which is heading up into the mountains a little.. then on Friday night Im in Alexandra...

My Camera packed it in yesterday so I guess I wont be taking too many photos on this trip never mind but I do like taking a photo record.....

Please keep praying for us as its been a very different tour this year good breakthroughs but not easy ones....Keep praying we are making a difference.

IAN JOHNSON
www.hisamazinggloryministries.org

No comments: